Froy: The Single Guy

jueves, enero 27, 2005

Permanent Vows

Why I need you if I even know you, I don’t know about your feelings, I can hardly imagine about you illusions, you don’t like me in the way you like me, it’s hard to imagine we won’t be together anymore but those kisses were fire, were windy, where were you then when you used to love me?, where are you now when you don’t love me anymore? I’d like that time be back, to love you again, to stay next to you and feel you breath, your skin, and enjoy again living like we used to live.

What if someone can tell the future? What if I ask to the oracle once and again and I inquiry about when we’ll be together again? What it could respond?

I’m tired now, I don’t want to think in anything but you, I’d like not to think in you, but tell me how can I do it, my soul can’t find peace, my heart can’t also, and my mind doesn’t exist anymore because of you.

Remember me that you didn’t love me as I loved you; make part of your thoughts and let me forget you as you’ve forgotten me, dear, loved, why they’re permanent vows in my head?

Se han atevido a decir lo que piensan: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?