Froy: The Single Guy

lunes, mayo 30, 2005

I'm disapointed

Since you are not here I thought life would be different, I dreamed with a better world, I dreamed with starry skies, orange autumns and warmer winters, but everything just goes on, and my soul needs a rest.

Day you went on, one side of my heart was happy but the other side just cried in silence waiting to see you again. Good bye wasn’t enough; maybe life wouldn’t be enough to tell you how important you were; maybe the entire life won’t be sufficient to know you completely since you even know yourself. But I’m happy because you were here and showed me how cruel world could be, you demonstrate me that friendship is not all neither the most important thing when interests are among human brotherhood; you perfectly showed me real world, real friendship and real love.

Since you left I thought in a better world, in a better life, but life is just the same, I haven’t changed nor you nor people.

Such is life, yes, it’s. And you know what? I don’t care a piece of shit, well I care about it, I mean, I don’t try to change world, people maybe never will change, instead I’ll change I promise myself.

Se han atevido a decir lo que piensan: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?